The Old Folks Home

Well Thursday i bought a box of Blue Bunny mini ice cream cones 140 cals. each and ate all 8 of them. Still hungry so ate 48 oz of Edy's triple chocolate core ice cream - feh.
AND a 14 oz. Baskin-Robbins Jamoca Almond Fudge. I didn't have any other food because I didn't want to spoil my appetite for ice cream. The Baskin Robbins was the best.

Saturday just empty cartoons to throw in the trash. I am not bragging, I am confessing my sins of gluttony

:bowAll Hail the Ice Cream Queen!

sounds like a great day!
It was , and then i went shopping! I got a trash can at goodwill, cut out the bottom, turned it upside down, added a cake pan,
20180519_213220.jpg
20180519_213220.jpg and made a feeder.

Nothing to eat here. I finished the XL Hershey Symphony bar. Only have 2 pgs. of Pepperidge farm S'mores goldfish, and something new P.Creamy cookie or something like that. and one more packet of Kettle Corn -popcorn.(I started with 5 boxes, 3 serving packets in each.) Groceries just don't last.

Diva you need someone to cook for you lady. :hugs
Said with love.

I spent most of the day with my knee causing me agony. It was swollen and red. This is the leg I got the rapatha shorts in.
I took another vitamin D a muscle relaxer and went to bed for a few hours. My injection site is not far from the knee and it's still red.
I have an appt. To get another injection Mon. And I'm wondering if I should get it or not.

Back
Top Bottom