The Old Folks Home

Diva you need someone to cook for you lady. :hugs
Said with love.

I spent most of the day with my knee causing me agony. It was swollen and red. This is the leg I got the rapatha shorts in.
I took another vitamin D a muscle relaxer and went to bed for a few hours. My injection site is not far from the knee and it's still red.
I have an appt. To get another injection Mon. And I'm wondering if I should get it or not.
:hugs

I am so sorry!

My Mom thought her knee hurt but it was really her spine

Diva... :eek: Where in the world did a little lady like yourself find room for all that ice cream? Holy ummm cow! :oops: Less issue with the calories as opposed to the sheer quantity... That's like 5-6 pounds of ice cream. Amazing...

SCG, so sorry you put in all that work for nothing. What a shame. It really came out nice too, but then all of your stuff seems to. :confused:

scg, the person that didn't get it is sure missing out. All your quilts are works of art, with a LOT of detail. I am still in love with mine, and have had soooo many compliments on it. Is there a way to remove the name, or modify it to say 'morning?, then add 'good' above it, so it says good morning?

Last edited:
It has become difficult to find someone with the name Morin that likes Harleys.

I have a friend whose husband likes Harleys and they are willing to take it "and enjoy the story behind it" so maybe it won't be a dog quilt. That just seems kinda crappy on my part to give away a quilt with someone elses name on it.
Give it away, you don't need the reminder all the time. Or sell it on ebay for the highest bid.

Frontier is down in my area. Have both internet and TV with them. Internet has been down since early this morning, and the box on th TV has rebooted several times .Sucks! Good thing I have a tablet through my phone carrier and some data on my plan.
We have Wave here.

Give it away, you don't need the reminder all the time. Or sell it on ebay for the highest bid.

Can't sell it, violates copyright. For personal, non profit use only.

The wedding is still going on.

And no way to remove the name, it's appliqued on (which is like a sticky glue to hold it down, then stitched down. The stitches can be removed but the sticky glue would stay.

I learned some important lessons from this. First of all, I enjoyed the creative process, so all is not lost. Secondly, don't DON'T DON'T personalize quilts. Third, create only for those who deem themselves worthy and listen to the nagging doubt in your head.

Can't sell it, violates copyright. For personal, non profit use only.

The wedding is still going on.

And no way to remove the name, it's appliqued on (which is like a sticky glue to hold it down, then stitched down. The stitches can be removed but the sticky glue would stay.

I learned some important lessons from this. First of all, I enjoyed the creative process, so all is not lost. Secondly, don't DON'T DON'T personalize quilts. Third, create only for those who deem themselves worthy and listen to the nagging doubt in your head.
:barnie What is wrong with people?

Sorry you worked hard and long on this to have it not appreciated

Back
Top Bottom