The Old Folks Home

Not doing much today keeping my right foot propped up. My foot and ankle is full of fluid. I took a lasix this morning
It should be gone by morning.
20180624_124926.jpg

Told me it would be a good idea for me to carry at least some pepper spray with me. On my hip.
On your hip? I think you need to carry it in one of those spring loaded sleeve holsters the Old West (at least on TV) gamblers used. Won't have time to reach for your hip when the cat jumps!

He's taking the new one back tomorrow. He paid over $80.00 for a flimsy piece of junk.
Win-win! You get the good old one and he found out you were right :D

Got on the scales this morning and discovered I've lost a total of 13 pounds so far. Only 17 more to go!:celebrate
Congrats!! Just a few more cords should do it.

That is so very not good Chicka darn girl get that fluid looked at do not play Dr.

That is why I took the lassix. It will get the fluid off by morning. I go through this every summer. I was out in the heat yesterday. Dh took me to the river to watch the barges get moved into position for the 4th party on the river parade in Demopolis. It was very hot. I should have took one last night. Between my copd and the heart valve it is normal for me.
Thanks ya'll.

Back
Top Bottom