The Old Folks Home

Quote:
snapped an ACL once trying to break my fall from about 17 hands up....
th.gif
Left knee I was rolling around under my horse screaming and cursing a blue streak and all mom could say was "Dont Scare the horse"..... Goofball horse planted her feet and looked down "Whatcha doin down there Ma?"

deb

Here ya go
smile.png

Apparently I am not under 50
wink.png

I took the test....

My kids could all hear that... Me... I could hear the over 50 stuff.
idunno.gif

I actually asked them... You can hear that????? They said "yes, and that HURT!"

Like, uh, what hurt?

YEP!

Very interesting. After listening, then reading youbtube comments regarde volume settings, I adjusted computer down to 50% from 75 and then could only hear 8000 & 12000(high pitched buzzing). Since I seem to have more real world problems with low tones I found this:

Ultamate Hearing Test
and could hear nothing lower than 200 Hzstarted fading at 4k Hz and nothing above 10k Hz.
I am 57.

Sorry, don't know how to embed.
I could start hearing the low drone at 30 with the volume at max (with headphones), 60 at 'normal' volume, couldn't hear 13K. My tinnitus rings at about 5K.

try this one
0.jpg

I started hearing it just below 13K

This was very interesting, thanks all!

ive had tinnitus for 30 years. Worst instance was driving a certain car with noisy tires, wanted to shoot myself by the time i got to work. Believe it or not, cheap hearing aids help (when i remember to use them). i have trouble understanding tv now without my hearing aids, otherwise, except for tinnitus i wouldnt bother. Tried moulded but they hurt after all day so i use the jellyfish, hollow cup type.

Wearing hearing aids makes me well aware that the perfect couple, Adam and Eve, were naked by design.

Back
Top Bottom