The Old Folks Home

I didn’t have the log in problem this morning but did for about half an hour this afternoon. I cleared by browser data and history which logged me out and then I could not get back in because the log in box simply would not pop up. Nothing happened when I hit log in. Finally they fixed it I think and I was able to get back in after about half an hour of trying. Apparently several other people had that issue too.

Did anyone else get the pop up box when they logged in saying the user/password info had been compromised and to change the password? I got that here and also yesterday on a compounding pharmacy site where I get medicine for the cat. No where else though so I ASSUME it isn't related to my computer.
I didn't.

Well, I for one, like the new updates. This is a lot more versatile. Yes, it will take a little time to adjust, but in a few months, I think all of us will have learned what we need. BTW, they're still working on it, and tweaking it.
Every time they change BYC it takes time to figure it out. This one has added features, rearranged were stuff is and changed some names. It is more like an upgrade. The one a couple of years ago was major!

Agreed. The update before was a freaking nightmare.

I have to admit that the updates are slowly growing on me. I like that things are 'spread out' a bit and not so crowded.

I'm sure there are features that we will become more familiar with as we use them.

micro, It's my understanding that they're still working on badges, and a few other things. Give them a little time to get it all ironed out. It took them a couple weeks to get everything back up, and fixed the last time they did a major upgrade. I think they've done a good job so far, and they're not finished yet.

Back
Top Bottom