The Old Folks Home

getaclue --

Could've dared them to pee on the fence! (bwaaahahaha)

My favorite fence story was when our fence wasn't working. Went and walked the line and found a frog that had attempted to crawl over the lowest wire and was literally fried in place. oops. (Used a stick to flip it off the wire)
Or hold the hand of someone and touch the wire!

Eye candy for this morning they all found the food so growing like weeds
from here out they get about 10 days old let silkie be roomy's from there
003.jpg

I have quite an imagination ron but I could not in any way harm someone- even slightly as a joke. I don't even practice any form of self defense. But if someone attacks/bothers a friend of mine, family, etc. I'd be all over them like flies on poo.
It is a thing that kids do and electric fences do not have enough amps to kill a person.

It is a mean thing to do though

A squirrel got inside the fence perimeter. I told him I didn't think it really got past the electric fence, that there is at least one squirrel's nest in the tree back there, that I'm aware of. Playing back the video, it climbed from the nest, down the tree, onto a limb that is close to the roof of the coop, and jumped onto the roof, then climbed down. Dh was looking at fencers with a higher output. I just shook my head at him, and had to explain, it's a deterrent, a training device, NOT a taser, or an electric chair. Sheesh.

My favorite fence story was when our fence wasn't working. Went and walked the line and found a frog that had attempted to crawl over the lowest wire and was literally fried in place. oops. (Used a stick to flip it off the wire)
I found an adult snapping turtle stuck under the lowest wire (the north fence line is primarily 5 strand electric with some 2x4 welded wire on the inside). Don't know how long it had been there ... long enough to die, not long enough to decompose.

It is a thing that kids do and electric fences do not have enough amps to kill a person.

It is a mean thing to do though
It won't kill them but it can be plenty painful!
And I SURELY wouldn't want to pee on it, painful enough on my arm through a long sleeve shirt thank you very much!

But could a racoon do the same thing?
Absolutely

I found an adult snapping turtle stuck under the lowest wire (the north fence line is primarily 5 strand electric with some 2x4 welded wire on the inside). Don't know how long it had been there ... long enough to die, not long enough to decompose.

It won't kill them but it can be plenty painful!
And I SURELY wouldn't want to pee on it, painful enough on my arm through a long sleeve shirt thank you very much!

Absolutely
Does everyone understand that the person in the middle does not get shocked?

Back
Top Bottom