The Old Folks Home

I heard on the news that they have identified five or six different strains of Corona virus Genome. The Corona Virus on the East Coast in is directly from China. The virus on the West Coast is from else where.

And its mutating every Three or four days. So Yep just because you had it and survived it you can still get it again.

I am paraphrasing so please if you have more accurate information share.

deb

I heard on the news that they have identified five or six different strains of Corona virus Genome. The Corona Virus on the East Coast in is directly from China. The virus on the West Coast is from else where.

And its mutating every Three or four days. So Yep just because you had it and survived it you can still get it again.

deb
Oh and my son Who is a millennial is the one that cracked my bubble of Denial. Hes one of the smart ones in the gene pool. Love him to death and want to see him marry and have a family.

Scared.

deb

deb
Oh. Good. Grief.

:th

Hang in there Good Folks.

You too, sour.

Our state officially goes into "stay at home" today. BB2K and I hit a craft store yesterday, thinking surely it will be shuttered tomorrow. It is sited in a sprawling shopping village, most of which wasn't open, already. Out front on the sidewalk were a bunch of things marked 50% off; as we drew closer, I realized it was all Easter stuff that they probably won't sell now. A bit depressing, really.

Places like Wally World that sell food and other necessities will be allowed to remain open, but the parts of the store that aren't considered "necessary" are supposed to be cordoned off - I can see the logic, but I wonder how well it will work.

I read that it had mutated 8 times that they could tell. The GOOD thing is that it's central....I can't remember what they called it...DNA or RNA hasn't mutated and that would make it easier to create a vaccine for.

I just ordered a 'we will shop for you' load of groceries from the local C&R. I figure it's best to replenish what we have used while we still can. All DH has to do is go and they will load them in the car for him.

@CapricornFarm, that number would give my poor husband nightmares.....it probably already does... :lau

I read that it had mutated 8 times that they could tell. The GOOD thing is that it's central....I can't remember what they called it...DNA or RNA hasn't mutated and that would make it easier to create a vaccine for.

I just ordered a 'we will shop for you' load of groceries from the local C&R. I figure it's best to replenish what we have used while we still can. All DH has to do is go and they will load them in the car for him.

@CapricornFarm, that number would give my poor husband nightmares.....it probably already does... :lau
Well, to be honest they are in my home made incubator that needs more tweaking. I will be happy if half hatch.
20200330_114359.jpg
Mottled bantam cochins

Back
Top Bottom