The Old Folks Home

Surgeons contemplating work...tis a wondrous thing to behold!

Like the sands of justice, the medical field has to move at a snail's pace for the simple fact that the healthcare insurance companies and the malpractice insurance companies make sure they jump and have the patient jump through the required number of hoops before they get down to work...and or figure out that the patient really needs what the doctor thinks he or she needs and that the patient is getting the standard of care that they deserve.

Still, an emergency is an emergency sort of thing.

@getaclue adorable picture. Does that little ball of fluff have a name yet?

Thanks Ron.
I called his office this morning to tell the nurse how bad off I was. I am very weak today. Moving in slow motion.
Micro your right! even when they know you need surgery, the Ins. companies want all the tests to PROVE IT first! There was an ER right beside the cancer center yesterday. But it's a stop and drop! If I would have gone in, I would never have made it out alive!
This hospital has had this reputation for more years than I have lived in Alabama. And I moved here in 89. I suppose they gave me the first appt. they had open for the echo. That will tell the tell though. Especially when they make me lay down! Though I may have trouble walking out when I am done with the test.
I do not have a recliner I can sleep in. But I can turn my bed into one. I am going to order one of those foam wedges to sleep on. Maybe that will help and keep from hurting my dh's neck.

Thanks Ron.
I called his office this morning to tell the nurse how bad off I was. I am very weak today. Moving in slow motion.
Micro your right! even when they know you need surgery, the Ins. companies want all the tests to PROVE IT first! There was an ER right beside the cancer center yesterday. But it's a stop and drop! If I would have gone in, I would never have made it out alive!
This hospital has had this reputation for more years than I have lived in Alabama. And I moved here in 89. I suppose they gave me the first appt. they had open for the echo. That will tell the tell though. Especially when they make me lay down! Though I may have trouble walking out when I am done with the test.
I do not have a recliner I can sleep in. But I can turn my bed into one. I am going to order one of those foam wedges to sleep on. Maybe that will help and keep from hurting my dh's neck.
That is sad about the ER!

I hope things move faster after the Echo test

How about cleaning mine while you're at it? One of the hens tried to hand me a shovel today and I told her if she didn't like the mess, quit pooping on the floor!....or hire a maid! :lau
That could be a booming business these days, coop cleaning! I have lots to do too.

Back
Top Bottom