The Old Folks Home

Despite how crummy and tired I feel, we have made progress on the goat house!
20200707_173219.jpg
20200707_163242.jpg
20200707_163242.jpg

Goat house looks great. Cap I hope you can get some relief now at least.

The monitor is a Zio xi. The seat belt strap bumped it on the way home and now its not working. I've spent the last 30 min. trying to get it back on. I just taped it. Trying to get the green light to come back on and blink.
Ron my old Dr. would not see me cuz he has to many patients. But they got a new Dr that is going to start this week. And they will let me see him.
And they have been trying to get my records from the other 2 dr's.
So its been a waiting game.

How'd you get all those quotes in one post, amazing!
Two ways. Click the +Quote at the bottom of a post or highlight part of a post (which I do often) and a little popup will appear with Quote / Reply. Click Quote.
When you have caught up on all the current posts since your last visit go down to the text entry box and click on the "Insert Quotes" button below the box. It will show all the quotes you added, you can rearrange them if you like or delete some then insert them. Type your text under the [ /QUOTE ] for each one.

Of course doing it this way will never get you very far on the post count since the entire thing counts as a single post. But there are SO many posts every day I figure it is nice not to add a dozen more.

Despite how crummy and tired I feel, we have made progress on the goat house!
Looks great. Of course they will show it no respect for your fine work and will pee and poop in it every night.

Goat house looks great. Cap I hope you can get some relief now at least.

The monitor is a Zio xi. The seat belt strap bumped it on the way home and now its not working. I've spent the last 30 min. trying to get it back on. I just taped it. Trying to get the green light to come back on and blink.
Ron my old Dr. would not see me cuz he has to many patients. But they got a new Dr that is going to start this week. And they will let me see him.
And they have been trying to get my records from the other 2 dr's.
So its been a waiting game.
That is good news about the new Dr.!

I hope you can get the monitor going again.

Hey there all okay finished with dinner pulled pork with dirty rice I cheat put corn in the rice
Think I posted the before
Dirty Rice
1 1/2 c of rice cooked
2 c water
Cook till tender
add cubed meat any kind
1/8 c basil
1/8 c onion
1/8 c cloves
1/8 c pepper
2 diced, seeded and veined pepper
2 c meat broth