The Old Folks Home

Morning all. Sitting here blurry eyed over my first cup o'coffee.

Cap, don't give up on your little runaway. I have a feeling that she is going to pop up.

Also sorry to hear that you are having to go for the CT scan, but glad at least they are working on a diagnosis of your problem, which is the important thing. :hugs

Good mo OF. Yesterday dh put our large dog crate in front of the coop fo the chicks to get outside for the first time. They are loving it! This week we will pick up the 10x10 dog kennel from TSC for their run. We will cover the top with wire and put some canvas over part of it for shade. Till we get the framed top from TSC.

Attachments

• E0CC575C-129B-40AD-88EA-1D8E92166639.jpeg
    E0CC575C-129B-40AD-88EA-1D8E92166639.jpeg
    293.1 KB · Views: 6
Cap I pray you don’t. I don’t know anything about it. But you have enough to deal with. :hugs:fl

Maybe you could put some signs up for locals to try to help you catch your little one thats runaway.
There are not very many people around here, which is part of what we like about it. But I am afraid she will be a meal for a predator. We didn't see her at all yesterday.

This pullet did not have any brown. But a guy was telling her that her bird was not a BA cuz it didn’t have any brown. Lol
I told her that my BA looked just like hers.
I guess she was sold the bird being told it was an Americana.
But she thought it looked like a BA. And folks were telling her it was not. Lol
Oh good grief...confusing

Back
Top Bottom