The Old Folks Home

Yeah, Bruce that is what my doc told me also.

@CapricornFarm. DH and I were out riding around the Missouri countryside on his motorcycle and went through a tiny town with a restaurant boasting that it was serving frog's legs. He couldn't believe it when I ordered a big platter of them. I hadn't had frog's legs since I was a little kid.

I was in hog heaven!:drool Or frog heaven depending on how you look at it.
We used to go gigging for frogs when I was growing up. Frog legs are very tasty for sure

Yeah, Bruce that is what my doc told me also.

@CapricornFarm. DH and I were out riding around the Missouri countryside on his motorcycle and went through a tiny town with a restaurant boasting that it was serving frog's legs. He couldn't believe it when I ordered a big platter of them. I hadn't had frog's legs since I was a little kid.

I was in hog heaven!:drool Or frog heaven depending on how you look at it.
I have been craving Thai food, have not found a good restaurant around here. We rarely went out for dinner, even before Covid.

Thank you everyone.

Update: Dr. called, he canceled my surgery. I figured. Since I failed the respiratory test.
He's trying to get me in for a consult with a lung dr. for more tests. Which I still won't be
able to pass. My breathing was bad before this started with my heart in Feb. but it has gotten much worse with the blockage in my pulmonary arteries. So I don't see him doing the surgery.
And when I googled COPD with bypass surgery, it said that my organs would shut down on the ventilator. That the risk is to high. That it would cause my organs to shut down.
Thinking of you!! Modern medicine isn't magic but it's made leaps and bounds from the stories my Grandmother told me!

Back
Top Bottom