The Old Folks Home

And skeeters...don't forget the skeeters. I swear they are big enough here in Missouri to saddle and ride!

I can remember being a kid and my childhood friend and I going out at dusk with a hat and tossing the hat in the air to get the bats to follow it down. Seemed as though there were a lot more around then.

Country kids know how to have fun!

IMG_2713.JPG

Not all of our dogs like fresh cat on the menu. This is Buck, upper left, Spotty Dog on the upper right and June Bug enjoying some relaxation together this morning while I was trying to make the bed.

They do this a lot of mornings and I just toss the bedspread over them to get them to move. Buck and Spot are brother and sister from the same litter with different sires. We think Buck is Walker Coon Hound and Smooth Coated Border Collie and Spot is Jack Russell terrier and Smooth Coated Border Collie. Spot is the Vole hunter and Buck likes to guard his 'chicky birds'.

Thanks y’all.
My surgery is for Aug 27th at 5:30 am. It will be a 3 hr surgery.
I will be in the hospital for 5 days. The first in icu. Dh will be able to visit till 8 pm in icu. But then he can either stay with me or visit as he wants when I’m in my room. They will even let him order off the menu with me.

Micro I do have a recliner but it’s leather and hurts my bones being cold. But I did sleep an hour in this morning. I was desperate!

Thanks y’all.
I will be in the hospital for 5 days. The first in icu. Dh will be able to visit till 8 pm in icu. But then he can either stay with me or visit as he wants when I’m in my room. They will even let him order off the menu with me.

Micro I do have a recliner but it’s leather and hurts my bones being cold. But I did sleep an hour in this morning. I was desperate!
That is good news!

Sounds as though you are in good hands, @getaclue, Finally!

Can you put a thick blanket folded or heating pads in your recliner to warm it up for you? Or maybe an electric blanket or heated mattress pad on low?

Sleep is so very vital for you right now. Your body heals and cleanses itself when you sleep. How ever you can do it so you can rest.

Thanks y’all.

Right there Chicka like she said electric blanket or pad leather is cold use a sheet over the electric whatever flannel is best ... fold like a sleeping bag style sleep is best

Sounds as though you are in good hands, @getaclue, Finally!

Can you put a thick blanket folded or heating pads in your recliner to warm it up for you? Or maybe an electric blanket or heated mattress pad on low?

Sleep is so very vital for you right now. Your body heals and cleanses itself when you sleep. How ever you can do it so you can rest.
Chickadoodles is gettng the operation

Back
Top Bottom