The Old Folks Home

Yeah, I wonder how Deb is. Been MIA for quite awhile.

How have you been?
Everything here is fine, thanks.

My girls like inside spoiled I think. Although winter hardy breeds not much on Winter.
My girls, whether Leghorn or "winter hardy" breeds hang out in the barn anytime there is snow on the ground. They used to hang out in the barn alley but last year decided to make the "feed room" their "day room" so I threw some hay in there for them. Older picture so no hay, the "ladder" has been moved into the feed room. You can see the bottom of the door to the upper part of the barn upper left. I keep their feed, BOSS and scratch in 5 gallon metal cans.
DSCN0431.jpg

I have been putting off going to see the Dr. for a follow up to see how the blood clot in my lung is doing. But Dh told me to call his office in the morning. So I guess I will.
Please do it!

I am playing in my craft room today.
I am still trying my hand at making flowers.
Those are REALLY nice!!

Chicka those are gorgeous!

One of my side interests that I don't think I've mentioned is that I'm a rock hound. Have been since I was about 7. DH found out and bought me a tumbler, a bunch of polishing supplies and a big bag of Madagascar semi precious stones for polishing. I want to try my hand at wire tree of life jewelry like Perchie.Girl used to make. I'm still working at polishing my first batch of stones and have a long way to go.

I miss Perchie.....
Yeah, I wonder how Deb is. Been MIA for quite awhile.

Everything here is fine, thanks.

That's good. :)

My girls, whether Leghorn or "winter hardy" breeds hang out in the barn anytime there is snow on the ground. They used to hang out in the barn alley but last year decided to make the "feed room" their "day room" so I threw some hay in there for them. Older picture so no hay, the "ladder" has been moved into the feed room. You can see the bottom of the door to the upper part of the barn upper left. I keep their feed, BOSS and scratch in 5 gallon metal cans.
View attachment 2497250

Please do it! I did. Next Wed.

Those are REALLY nice!! Thank you. :)

Nice looking barn.

Chicka those are gorgeous!

One of my side interests that I don't think I've mentioned is that I'm a rock hound. Have been since I was about 7. DH found out and bought me a tumbler, a bunch of polishing supplies and a big bag of Madagascar semi precious stones for polishing. I want to try my hand at wire tree of life jewelry like Perchie.Girl used to make. I'm still working at polishing my first batch of stones and have a long way to go.

I miss Perchie.....

Thank you. :)
Sounds nice. Stone jewelry is so pretty.

Hello Everyone!
Ron I hope your wife gets feeling better quickly.
Cap I hope he recovers quickly.

I made an appt with the pulmonologist for next Wed.

I am still trying my hand at making flowers. I did some different style today.
View attachment 2497154
The flowers look amazing!

Back
Top Bottom