The Old Folks Home

Good Morning!

The storm last night took down part of a fence and some branches from a tree.

Not too bad considering the high wind warnings.

The chickens are fine and I have relocated two of them. They are all together now in a small coop.
A bit stressful

Yes, it's good to have a handy spouse. Al, buy the paint, and you have enough able bodied people there to help you get it done fairly quickly. The hardest part isn't the painting, but the prep work.
I keep planning on doing that...

But the painting of the house keeps falling down the list, with other stuff taking priority... :idunno

Took off early first I showered then headed to town bought new tires to look at crossing the pass for a cockerel there. Better half wanted better tires front wheel car .. Bought the tires at les schwab they where to put them on told them we wanted to keep the tires they took off ...
Get there at 11 he tell us the order as we did it .. He got the keys .. Sitting there like 45 minutes I ask how is going ., they put the new tires on the back. Excuse me what did they order say? it is front wheel driven .. New tires on the front Hello.. So they had to change em wonder whay I was upset:confused:

Took off early first I showered then headed to town bought new tires to look at crossing the pass for a cockerel there. Better half wanted better tires front wheel car .. Bought the tires at les schwab they where to put them on told them we wanted to keep the tires they took off ...
Get there at 11 he tell us the order as we did it .. He got the keys .. Sitting there like 45 minutes I ask how is going ., they put the new tires on the back. Excuse me what did they order say? it is front wheel driven .. New tires on the front Hello.. So they had to change em wonder whay I was upset:confused:
It is good that you had them fix the error!

Honestly more I think about the more I realize times are changing the young man this morning did not know front wheel drive put them on the front.. There was a man our age that scheduled the job he pulled my name up I had been a customer like 35 years There made appointment under my name

Good Morning!

The storm last night took down part of a fence and some branches from a tree.

Not too bad considering the high wind warnings.

The chickens are fine and I have relocated two of them. They are all together now in a small coop.
We are having wind right now..and some snow. Thank the Heavens for the moisture.

Back
Top Bottom