The Old Folks Home

Morning OF. Yesterday was hot and sunny out all day, then thunderstorms rolled through again last night and gave us another soaking. Well, it's supposed to be dry for the next 4-5 days so maybe I can get the place cleaned up. One can always hope.

Little blue jay is flying all over the house. Makes me go looking for him/her. Today if it's hungry, it can fly over to me. Momma birds make them come back to the nest to eat. And he's beginning to peck at things he sees.. Trying his skill at getting his own food, so there's a plate with bird seed and mealy worms next to his 'nest'.

Dd went grocery shopping yesterday at Walmart. She commented that they've moved all the shelves closer together, so the aisles are very narrow. Can just barely get 2 buggies (opposite directions) in the aisle. No selection or variety on many things, like they're consolidating. The extra room is seen in the center of the store, where they're putting out pallets of inexpensive type foods like pop tarts, packets of ramen noodles, bread, etc. She said it seemed very strange.

Back
Top Bottom