The Old Folks Home

It's all in the marketing!

Yep, pretty much had to give it up.

So sad. Seems Pizza Hut is going the same way. And Friendlys

Interesting factoid!

:eek:
What they heck can a phone have to make it worth anywhere near that much?? Even the absolute best camera is going to have a very short non digital zoom, not really worth anything. And no, my real camera with 60x optical zoom didn't cost anywhere near $1,600. Of course I can't use it to make phone calls or text people.

Rude is not OK but frankly expecting a store to stay open after hours because the customer blows in just before closing isn't OK either.

Or out in the ocean, or up a logging trail ;)

Now that is a feature I would like in a phone! At least if it made halfway decent food.

So UC Davis pays for the phone and the plan right?
Hah! UC Davis pays for none of my work from home costs!

I had to sign a form saying I would not try to be reimbursed LOL.

To answer the question about the over $1000.00 phones, The big differences is that they are able to play games more than my $300.00 A32 Samsung phone

It cleaned up the corn, peanut butter and a slice of bread sopped with poison water but it sure doesn't drink much water. It couldn't carry the bread back to it's nest for today's snack because it was all soaked up so I'm sure it's eating it.
Rats do not drink much water. The hope is that the peanut butter will make them thirsty.

Morning Old Folks hatch day have 5 out so far 3 getting lots of cheering from the sidelines tell ya had to turn my phone on just take photos for here
peeps622 001.jpg
peeps622 002.jpg

Hah! UC Davis pays for none of my work from home costs!

I had to sign a form saying I would not try to be reimbursed LOL.

To answer the question about the over $1000.00 phones, The big differences is that they are able to play games more than my $300.00 A32 Samsung phone
Does the A32 do adobe and office editor and such so you can sign and change documents on your phone?

Back
Top Bottom