The Old Folks Home

Does the A32 do adobe and office editor and such so you can sign and change documents on your phone?
I just opened excel on the A32 and edited my budget spreadsheet.

Acrobat reader is working well on it too.

It is a current model. The A52 is a good one too.

Hah! UC Davis pays for none of my work from home costs!
Seems like if they require you to have a cell phone they should pay for it.

To answer the question about the over $1000.00 phones, The big differences is that they are able to play games more than my $300.00 A32 Samsung phone
I think I'd rather play games on a screen big enough to see. I can't even imagine why people watch movies on their phones. People seem to choose from options such as giant 80" TV or a 5" or 6" phone screen?

Archaic think they are illegal in like 43 states
Didn't realize it was illegal anywhere, not here. Looked it up. Looks like ten states have restrictions on them. And many countries. Was a big thing when I was a kid, big money. Remember reading in trapping magazines teens paying for college with furs. No more, no $ in it. Guess most people would rather than use natural renewable sources would rather buy and wear clothes made buy the oil industry.
I didn't use the trap anyway pretty sure any neighbors dog or cat had very little chance of getting into it but decided I wasn't taking the slim chance. Just still have a havaheart live trap set and still no fox, and haven't seen it since.
Don't know if it just has found enough to eat and decided not to revisit me, or maybe neighbor that has chickens also maybe he dissapeared it, IDK?
In the mean time keeping birds locked up at night.

To start a thread, you have to go to the forum where you want to start it. There will be a place to click to start a new thread there.

BYC uses context sensitive controls now.
Thanks, I've only started like maybe two threads but with old forum. If you count my dd starting a thread because I fell asleep with computer on and she asked silly questions I guess maybe I started three threads :gig :lau

When we were kids, hard boiled eggs were NOT part of potato salad, because my dad hated eggs. After my parents divorced, VOILA! potato salad with eggs, a new taste sensation to me.

His second wife made two kinds of potato salad. Stuff for dad, stuff for everyone else.
My parents hated onions, kinda weird both of them hated onions. Dad said it was like eating flies... Watched dad about puke many times if he ate something he didn't know with onions in it, said it wasn't the taste but the texture just like eating flies (don't know how he knew how flies tasted lol) . They would make and others would make where they went family get togethers without onions and some with.
All of their kids, me and all of my brothers and sister love onions Lol.
Can't imagine having a potato salad or macaroni salad without onions, just doesn't make sense. Lol.

Seems like if they require you to have a cell phone they should pay for it.

I think I'd rather play games on a screen big enough to see. I can't even imagine why people watch movies on their phones. People seem to choose from options such as giant 80" TV or a 5" or 6" phone screen?
I am with you on the games! The review I read said that the phone would play netflix video very wall but not be able to play hard powered games...I do neither on the phone!

The 10 inch tablet is as small as I will go for watching netflix.

Back
Top Bottom