The Old Folks Home

Friday I have my yearly physical. Usually I schedule these for 8 am, because of the 12 hour fast. This on is at 11:00. So here's my way to make this a Good Thing.

Get up at 5:30, take care of the chickens.
Go back to bed until 9.
Get up and pretend "I just got up and will now have coffee."
Have my ONE cup of BLACK coffee.
Spend an hour+ on BYC to pass the time until I leave for the Dr. Office.

See? This is gonna be fiiiiiine. No worries about breakfast at 1 pm or whenever I get out of there. :barnie

Sally, when I have to do a fast prior to tests, I too try to get the earliest available appointment. The only downside to that is that EVERYONE else is drinking their morning coffee at the doctor's office, or testing facility. From the minute you walk in, you can smell it brewing, you can smell the fresh coffee in the cups they're drinking, and the smell really drives it home that you want, but didn't get your morning coffee.

Well the rat/rats downed a pint of Tom Cat special today but the food including the ramik was left behind. There was no wet spot around the dish so it must have actually gone into their internal tank!
At least it's dead, and that was the desired result. Hey, if I thought sprinkling food for them on a bucket of tar from the La Brea tar pit would do the job, I'd be ordering a bucket of tar from them. Whatever works.

Good morning, Everyone. :frow
I finally got the second Shingrix dose yesterday! It was the third time I went in for it LOL.

I might need to find a new clinic.

I have a bit of soreness, a slight headache and some extra joint pain.

Naproxen and Tylenol help though!
Did you have a reaction to the first shot? I had little to none.

Back
Top Bottom