The Old Folks Home

I went to a swap and sold 4 out of 5 roosters right away!
I can see myself hatching eggs with a broody, should I be blessed with one. I need to find out if there are any swaps around, visit one or two, and see if that would be a way to rehome the cockerels I'm sure to end up with. 🤔

Or maybe I shouldn't go to a swap because who know what I'd come home with...

Hi everyone. 93 degrees here today and the heat index was somewhere around 106. Ahhhhhh summer in Missouri. Either feast or famine. I have Turkish Turban squash that are as big as basketballs though. Don't know what I'm going to do with all of them and we picked a coffee can full of blackberries last night. I'm so full of scratches and bug bites I have no desire to pick any more.

@CSolis that bird is gorgeous. Is that what they call 'penciling' as a feather pattern?

That's the truth penny. When my son moved out I took over his closet. When my father died I took over his closet. A woman really needs lots of closet space - even though I keep taking a lot of clothes in good condition to charity. I have NOT been buying more clothes. I think they just expand or something :idunno

Back
Top Bottom