The Old Folks Home

Doing ok. It's been pretty hard since my Scotty passed. It's only been three months, so I realize it's ok to still be..so sad. šŸ˜”. So so very grateful that our youngest is here with their almost three year old. Company and smiles. That baby is a hoot. My health has not been good. Another reason for gratitude that the kids are here. My son and daughter in law drive me to Drs appointments. I can drive, I just don't like driving out of town now. Man, when I think of where I used to drive, and often. Miss that. Now, having done some wining here, I have to say, life is beautiful in so many ways. I can't complain too much in my older years here. I am blessed to have so many children! lol, I remember when that was a hard thing combinding two families, of 12 kids. Now those kids watch over me like a hawk. I love them all. I wondered if I would be lonely in my last days. I'm not. I do feel lonely .. naturally..with the loss if my sweetheart, but I have so much love coming my way...I'm good!! And, you're a sweetheart for asking..thank you!
I hope you can get your health back!

You know - that which brings the seeds of the Fireweed and the sky dandruff.
:barnie

Oh... wait... right... that didn't happen this year, NO finished blooming fireweed, AND no going to seed fireweed.

So clearly it is end of the world/death winter this year.

So... since the world is ending.. no worries man, no worries.

:pop

:barnie

Oh... wait... right... that didn't happen this year, NO finished blooming fireweed, AND no going to seed fireweed.

So clearly it is end of the world/death winter this year.

So... since the world is ending.. no worries man, no worries.

:pop
First it will be very, very, very, very COLD.

So here I bring my evening mug to enjoy while rocking on the porch.

At what time do folks usually come around here?
I just pop on over whenever.

It has threatened to rain most of the afternoon, making me think I should stay inside. Only some things on the list got done. I might just go sit on the porch and clean off the onions drying out there. Or not...

Back
Top Bottom