The Old Folks Home

The only difference between men and boys is the price and size of their toys.

I was in Menards one day and a woman was there looking up and down the isles. We made eye contact and she said, "It never fails, bring the husband to Menards and they wander off on you. They are worse than kids at a toy store'.

Had to laugh. Lots of truth to that statement. Hope DH enjoys his new toy.

Limping badly. But I'm up and moving thanks to the magic of modern drugs. My right hip and lumbar/sacral areal (L5 to be exact) is very stiff and still sore today. I'm thinking of grabbing my walking stick when I go out again so I have something to lean on. My stride seems to be cut down by half.

Still I was able to get out and put the new hasp on my pop door. Now I need to further mouse proof the entranceway and finish up that project.

My roosters are being a***s this morning. Most are molting so I put it off to being cranky and miserable but I threatened one with the crock pot. Still being out there I can see who is picking on whom and take a boot to the transgressors.
Maybe DMSO would help you!
Goooooood Morning OF! We are officially in LOCKDOWN! Only 3 days left to go :wee
Mine locked down yesterday. Polish eggs i believe

It was suppose to come yesterday, but the delivery driver was out sick. Dh was VERY difficult to deal with, because of it. He's radiating joy now.
Geez, not a lot of sympathy for the poor sick driver!!

His butt hasn't been out of the seat, since it was delivered.
He'll have to get off eventually to put more fuel in it.

Back
Top Bottom