working on the new brooder

Attachments

• 100_0297.JPG
    100_0297.JPG
    455.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 100_0298.JPG
    100_0298.JPG
    516.7 KB · Views: 1
Morning all! First fire of the season this morning. Down in the 40s. Love it. Could live with this weather all year round!
We have at least one more heat wave. We are not going into the triple digits but up to 99F for tomorrow.

That and there is nothing left for him to do on it.
Oh yes there is, he just hasn't thought of them yet ;)
Since he doesn't need an F250 he needs some pallet forks. VERY useful. Did he get the mid mount mower? I'm sure the size and layout of the yard would determine how helpful that would be. No need for snow removal attachments in your neighborhood.

Our Mayor got covid gave it to the 2 that work in office .. Refuses to be vaccinated or wear a mask..
Sounds like a brilliant man. I suppose the 2 he "shared" with were also unvaccinated.
When is your next election?

how many of you have bought eggs on line? I've looking at doing that I know it's a gamble, I'm looking at cost. Price per egg I guess would depend on the breed,
Not me. I'm sure the results of shipping are all over the map. Best to make sure there are lots of good reviews in that regard and hatch rate as well.

We have at least one more heat wave. We are not going into the triple digits but up to 99F for tomorrow.
We are supposed to get in the lower 40s tonight and then warm back up to the upper 80s by Monday before returning to more seasonable temperatures.

With the fireplace going it means a return to hand made bread over bread machine bread that I make over the summer months. I have to admit that there is just something about the Amish sweet white bread that is worth the effort and wait.

I say fireplace because I set my bread to rise on a stool set about two feet away from the fireplace. Takes it about half the time to rise.

@CSolis, your chicks are adorable. Why am I not surprised that you have a little escapee running around the bathroom? Just a matter of time before she is sleeping on top of Gator.

Congrats on the successful hatch.

DH too, or at least all summer. Then I tell him no habaneros or tomatoes, and he sort of shuts up. :lau
Now see my hubby is just the opposite. Cooler temps means no lawn mowing or garden work. It also means that the wood gathering is over for the season so the chain saw is parked for the time being. Say fall temperatures and he's grinning from ear to ear.

Back
Top Bottom