The Old Folks Home

After they moved in they found out they own only half the garage an
Yeah, I'm puzzled by this too. How can the neighbor own only half their own garage. And the answer above is even more confusing. The other half of their garage is on the other side of their house??? My head is spinning! I realize I've come in late to the conversation, but, whoa! Lol. I'm really glad I joined this thread! :pop

Yeah, I'm puzzled by this too. How can the neighbor own only half their own garage. And the answer above is even more confusing. The other half of their garage is on the other side of their house??? My head is spinning! I realize I've come in late to the conversation, but, whoa! Lol. I'm really glad I joined this thread! :pop
Their garage is on the opposite side of their house from my property. Their property line goes through the center of the garage. So they can only use half the garage, the other half belongs to the neighbor on the other side. In this boro most people don't survey. They just build and put in parking lots without permits. If they get a sucker like me for a neighbor who gets a survey, it creates fights. But I feel if you spend all that money, it's your responsibility and r ight to do it correctly

The neighbor beside us put his fence in and built onto his shop without a permit. And he's right, as long as the neighbors don't complain, he gets away with it. But if he gets reported because he built his fence on my property, then he has to pay the price which in this case, the biggest price was having to give up one of his German shepherds

Back
Top Bottom