The Old Folks Home

Glad they are coming but a 6:30 call?? Sheesh! I'm still in bed at that time.

What kills me is that neither husband nor doctor seems to really understand how tired and miserable i am.
That is the way it goes with "invisible" diseases. Break your leg and everyone knows and can see what you have to do to get around. No one can see internal pain and heck you are still moving and doing things, right? So it can't be THAT bad. Nevermind that you are powering through when you can because the alternative is sitting in a chair until you die.

:hugs

How long will it go till the neighbor man gets the police out with some nefarious complaint.. He was clapping his hands to get my attention and I wouldn't look at him. He's very pissed right now and trying to get the codes enforcement officer fired. Bringing in complaints that we don't trim along the side walk or shovel snow. The boro said he's picking, don't worry

Morning everyone. Hope y'all have a great day and can enjoy this beautiful fall weather we are having.

@lovesfarms, you don't need that kind of stress in your life. He sounds so much like the neighbor I had back in IL. One irritation after another. I got to the point where I just wouldn't even talk to him. I'd just call the authorities and let them deal with the idiot.

@bruceha2000 you hit the nail right on the head. The one comment that I learned to hate from people down through the years is "But you don't LOOK sick". :he I know people are trying to be nice but like you said, truth is, if you have your arm or leg in a cast or are walking on crutches for the most part people KNOW what is going on with you. I got in the habit of replying 'Well looks can be deceiving" and moving on. Much better to say to people that you are sorry to hear that they aren't feeling well and hope they get to feeling better soon.

Morning everyone. Hope y'all have a great day and can enjoy this beautiful fall weather we are having.

@lovesfarms, you don't need that kind of stress in your life. He sounds so much like the neighbor I had back in IL. One irritation after another. I got to the point where I just wouldn't even talk to him. I'd just call the authorities and let them deal with the idiot.

@bruceha2000 you hit the nail right on the head. The one comment that I learned to hate from people down through the years is "But you don't LOOK sick". :he I know people are trying to be nice but like you said, truth is, if you have your arm or leg in a cast or are walking on crutches for the most part people KNOW what is going on with you. I got in the habit of replying 'Well looks can be deceiving" and moving on. Much better to say to people that you are sorry to hear that they aren't feeling well and hope they get to feeling better soon.
I already did make a police report so he's not supposed to be talking to me, taking my pictures or coming on our property. But that doesn't stop them from yelling orders to our workmen so we are staying with in view so they stay away from the workmen. When the surveyors were here she called across the yard to them so I went outside and she went back in her house. The boro said their next meeting will be a loud one, they already know he's coming in with ammunition, so to speak and are preparing themselves

Back
Top Bottom