The Old Folks Home

Afternoon all. Trying to get things caught up. GI appointment is tomorrow. Not too nervous about it more anticipatory than anything. As in, let's get this show on the road and find out what is wrong with my digestive track!

I have to admit I'm getting used to and enjoying my new diet. Chicken, fish. once a week a hamburger made out of 93%lean ground sirloin. Lunch today was a fruit and Chobani smoothy with my new favorite snack food, Cheez Its white cheddar grooves. I no longer miss coffee and my sweet tooth is being sated by frozen fruit (mangos are my favorite with tropical fruit second) and honey for my iced and hot tea.

I'm anxious to hear what the new doctor has to say about things.
You're doing great!

l

lantern flies is that the same as a fire fly?
No, but reminds me of a Jeopardy question months back, don't remember the exact question but someone answered lightning bug, sorry wrong, and the other two contestants didn't come up with the 'right answer' of 'fire fly' :hmm
Same durn thing as far as I'm concerned they should have gave it even if after the fact like they sometimes do to the 'incorrect answer'
We call them lightning bugs around here.
Though I loved watching the tv series Firefly lol.

No, but reminds me of a Jeopardy question months back, don't remember the exact question but someone answered lightning bug, sorry wrong, and the other two contestants didn't come up with the 'right answer' of 'fire fly' :hmm
Same durn thing as far as I'm concerned they should have gave it even if after the fact like they sometimes do to the 'incorrect answer'
We call them lightning bugs around here.
Though I loved watching the tv series Firefly lol.
I vaguely remember that series,

Back
Top Bottom