The Old Folks Home

Christmas is a time of joy and happiness.. But for those who lost a loved one, it can also be a time of great sadness and rest in peace shirts are a popular choice for Christmas presents.
Our heart press went on the fritz, went to look for a new one but made sure it got shipped from the United States so we don't have to wait half a year! Lots of work using my little iron! Although we started the business with my little iron, and a $6 printer from Good Will... And lots of determination to succeed!

Attachments

• 20211128_123822.jpg
    20211128_123822.jpg
    443.4 KB · Views: 2
Ummmmmmm, Green eggs and ham with sour kraut, except I don't eat pork... so.. green eggs and sour kraut with toast!
The green eggs part makes me want to gag but I'll eat sour Kraut with just about anything.

I remember having pork chops smothered with sour kraut when I was growing up. Didn't like the pork chops so much but kraut and mashed taters. Super Yummo!

The green eggs part makes me want to gag but I'll eat sour Kraut with just about anything.

I remember having pork chops smothered with sour kraut when I was growing up. Didn't like the pork chops so much but kraut and mashed taters. Super Yummo!I'
I'm getting green eggs from countess. The eggs themselves aren't green, just the shells.

Back
Top Bottom