The Old Folks Home

I saw those earlier and they are fantastic. We have one of those little cup heaters around here somewhere unless it died and didn't inform me, LOL. I'm going to look and see if I can find it

Looking for a missing kitty tonight. Have no idea if she got out or if she is hiding somewhere. She is usually asleep most of the afternoon but tonight when I put their food bowls down, it dawned on me she wasn't underfoot pestering me for food and servant, I want it NOW! She was here for breakfast and then disappeared which is her habit.

So just in case she did get out we set the live trap under the porch where she has access (she's about 6 pounds and tiny) Told DH if she got out, she will want that food in that trap and if she didn't that means that something else happened to her and she found a corner to die in. She's only 12 though so while possible, not likely. Said we would know soon enough if we didn't catch her and noticed a smell that is out of the ordinary.

Good Morning OF. Tiny is crowing in the kitchen in response to someone out side. I notice chickens have incredible hearing. I can start filling containers for feed time on the east end of the kitchen , look out the window and see they are listening and all lined up ready for food. Yesterday some of my hens were waaayyyyy outside the foraging area but when I stepped out the front door to get Tiny they all came running/flying back to the pen. Ut Oh, mom's gonna catch us out here! Just a mere 23.6 outside this morning... I know I know, you guys have it much worse, but I only live 90 miles from the Gulf of Mexico! You would think?

Should have named this guy Dustin after the movie "Little Big Man". He's decided the back of the papasan is the place to be!
20220123_074736.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom