The Old Folks Home

Times changing, getting dark earlier.
Welcome to the home, Debbie! Glad you could join us.

As for the shortening of the days....yuck. Nuff said. I would love it if August would hang around for three months here. May for three. Then fill in with the summer months the rest of the time.

I love fall but it's just a reminder that winter is just around the corner.

Welcome to the home, Debbie! Glad you could join us.

As for the shortening of the days....yuck. Nuff said. I would love it if August would hang around for three months here. May for three. Then fill in with the summer months the rest of the time.

I love fall but it's just a reminder that winter is just around the corner.
You can always put on more clothes, you can only take off so many!

Good morning OF. Yesterday's trip to the dentist was uneventful. My oncologist forgot to do a consent form, or mention in my file that I am cleared to have dental work done, so her nurse couldn't do the consent. The dentist can't do anything without the consent. Dr. will be in tomorrow, so I'll have her fax it over to the dentist's office then. I go back to the dentist on Thur.

Today I've got the trailer loaded, ready to go hook it up now, and will take my neighbor's mower to be worked on.

I want the keep August and September maybe even October with temps my vegetables still alive and giving fruit.
Good morning/day!

I just want to start my garden over after the ducks discovered it and destroyed it! D:

Going to put the doors on the hutches today, and see if I can get some frames/platform built for them. Probably be a good idea to build a nesting box, too, as I have a doe due to kindle at the end of the week.

I am such a procrastinator...

Back-up assist isn't wanting to set up correctly. Later, I'll go to an empty shopping center parking when it's empty, where it's all level, delete the old info, and try to get it to set up again. Hopefully it will work.
Did you get it done? I had to look up what that was, found this video

Times changing, getting dark earlier.
Yes and I am sad to say that I think our swallows are gone :(

There were nearly 2 dozen 3 days ago (twitter twitter twitter bzzzzt!), haven't seen any since. I miss them already, have to wait until next May to see them again. Guess I'll be cleaning out the 3 tree swallow houses.

Thanks Bruce. I already watched that one, and a couple more. I think I know what I did wrong. I did not hook up the lights, and brakes. Hey, I was setting it up in the yard, with no load on it, so didn't bother with the lights, and brakes. Apparently that makes a world of difference. LOL!

When I took it on the road, with everything hooked up, it discovered I was towing a trailer. I didn't bother setting it all up, because I had places to go, things to do, didn't have the time to fool with it, and didn't really need it. Since it's something we paid a good chunk of money for, I'll get it set up soon. Especially now that I know I have to plug in the lights, and brakes for it to get everything calibrated.

I took the mower to the repair place, went to eat breakfast, stopped by Lowes to pick something up for Dh, and came home.

The feature I love for hooking up the trailer, is the camera for the ball hitch. It zooms in on the ball hitch perfectly, so you can get it exactly under the receiver, and just lower the trailer onto the ball hitch. Such precision makes it easy peasy.

Back
Top Bottom