The Old Folks Home

I got our wood grill out, and had laid the wood for a fire a couple days ago. Yesterday early evening, I lit it up. I cooked supper on it. Supper tasted fine, but I had to keep fanning it. I need more air holes in the bottom. Not enough air flow. We had put some, but not enough, and not far enough down. It was better than lasts time, so I'm on the right track with drilling air holes.

Today, I had no energy. I slept a lot. I just took some extra Vitamin D. Actually, it felt good to get the extra sleep. Life is back to normal. The chickens seem very happy about it. The duck is especially happy about it. The cat goes out to make sure the duck is still out there, so I guess the cat is happy now too. The kids started back to school today. They too are happy things are back to normal now. I pray for those that are still impacted by Ian.

Has anyone heard anymore of Silver?
@microchick thanks for the Silver update

@Blooie has been MIA for almost 2 months as well :(

She has dropped into full silence in the past.... so I shouldn't worry... but with her many health issues, I do always worry when she does go silent.

We never did get any contact with @drumstick diva And messages were left on her home phone (from what I understand). She was drifting a bit the last maybe 6 months she was on BYC... so...

Back
Top Bottom