The only 2 I have now

Lanissa86

Songster
11 Years
Mar 26, 2008
San Antonio, TX
These little guys I hatched out last Thursday. So they are 5 days old now! The only two chickens I now have since I culled my whole flock... One is a Gold laced Polish that hatched out white and the other is from a True Ameraucana and a Welsummer Roo . Lets hope one will be a girl!
fl.gif
The Polish already acts like a Roo..
tongue.gif

IMG_0839.jpg

IMG_0837.jpg

IMG_0833.jpg

IMG_0794.jpg

smile.png
How cute! Hey, Lanissa, what about Saturday, the 27th, to mail out your eggs? Or would you want to wait till Monday the 29th? We'll have you some more babies very soon. Hey, how do you know the Welsummer is a rooster? I hatched some and I had one or two who looked like girls and werent, if you're going on the widow's peak marking on the head.

Last edited:
Because I got these Eggs from a guy here in San Antonio. He has the most Beautiful Welsummer Rooster! But, his Welsummers are not laying. I tried referring him to the site, but he said when he made his account it won't let him sign in or aything, so he just comes to look. He wanted to try mailing out Eggs. I don't think he is very computer literate. I hatched out all his Gold laced bantam Polish since his bators were full. He is mainly working on bloodlines for those. Cute things but for some reason I am more into heavier breeds! lol. I have to get back to you on the Eggs, I may be getting Eggs from Shortcake! So BR and Delawares! WOOT! I am HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! I need to see what day she can send hers that way I can get both shipments not too far apart! Again I can't thank you enough!
hugs.gif

Just let me know ASAP because I have you sandwiched between two other people. I have two Welsummer pullets. Hatched six boys and six girls and kept two of them. They are 20 weeks old and should be laying soon and I cant wait!

If you must know A date, Shortcake has yet to get back with me, but I am on her list for next week, So I am assuming that means she might send them out next week sometime? So Saturday the 27th should work out! I saw pics of your BR! wow! They are so so lovely! Your Boy (dutch right)? He is handsome! Might have to keep the cockerels that I hatch too! Since I know how to cull, maybe I should learn how to process the extra roos? Those Welsummers are so cute, but just not large enough to my liking.. LOL. They make beautiful speckled Eggs though!

Just let me know if you need the date changed. I was looking on my calendar and I'm thinking my next ship date is Oct 6 after yours, so it'd be after that, if the 27th wont work. OR, possibly send some out Monday the 22nd. I think I have enough BR ladies to get them to your earlier than the 27th. Anyway, glad you can get some Delawares in with the Barred Rocks.

Back
Top Bottom