~ The Outcasted II ~ The Return ~ RP

There were footsteps, and then a shadow cast around the corner. Following this was heavy breathing.

She collapsed against the alleyway's wall, a Swiss army knife she had previously stolen from a nearby mall dropping down to her feet. She had finally made it away.

And then she heard the voices further down the alley. They were the voices of other teenagers. Lowering herself to the ground and quieting her breathing, she listened; barely making a sound, barely moving.

(( SANCTUS! ESPIRITUS! X3 ))

Akemi watched from afar, feeling a slight bit of sympathy for him. Her normally malevolent green gaze was gentle and understanding, as she closed her eyes for a moment. She looked away, blocking off any emotions she was feeling. "No. Don't. Revenge, revenge only." She whispered to herself, turning back to following the trail.

Mika said softly, "Akemi. I found this." she took the piece of paper out of her pocket and held it out for Akemi. She said, "I think it's an adress but I don't know where to." She really wanted to find Midnight and the others but if they were dead... the people who killed them should kill themselves while they have the chance. She grinned oh so very evily and tossed her air back over her shoulder. Then her head snapped around to the other end of the alley. She had heard something, she was sure. She took her gun out of it's hiding place and held it gangster style as she crept down the alley. She found a girl laying on the ground. Mika called out to Akemi, "Hey! Akemi! Fresh meat!" she laughed evily and pointed her gun at the girl.

Akemi lifted her green gaze, hearing her name. She rose from her crouched position, and sauntered over. Her face blank, she looked at the girl. She slowly slid her rifle from off her back and into her hand with one fluid motion. With a bolt action on the rifle, it was easily reloaded. "Name."

(( Sorry for not replying earlier, I had to go to my school for an orientation type thing. ))

Last edited:
((it happens:3))

Mika asked Akemi, "Does this adress mean anything to you?" She read it out loud: "1375 Night Road. I found a paper with that written on it back where Midnight was murdered."

Back
Top Bottom