~ The Outcasted II ~ The Return ~ RP

"No, it doesn't mean anything. However..." she snatched the paper from Mika. "Night Road. The street where Midnight's former parents lived."

Last edited:
Mika said softly, "Akemi. I found this." she took the piece of paper out of her pocket and held it out for Akemi. She said, "I think it's an adress but I don't know where to." She really wanted to find Midnight and the others but if they were dead... the people who killed them should kill themselves while they have the chance. She grinned oh so very evily and tossed her air back over her shoulder. Then her head snapped around to the other end of the alley. She had heard something, she was sure. She took her gun out of it's hiding place and held it gangster style as she crept down the alley. She found a girl laying on the ground. Mika called out to Akemi, "Hey! Akemi! Fresh meat!" she laughed evily and pointed her gun at the girl.
Akemi lifted her green gaze, hearing her name. She rose from her crouched position, and sauntered over. Her face blank, she looked at the girl. She slowly slid her rifle from off her back and into her hand with one fluid motion. With a bolt action on the rifle, it was easily reloaded. She pressed the barrel against the girls chest.

(( Sorry for not replying earlier, I had to go to my school for an orientation type thing. ))
Farrah gasped, sitting up quickly and leaning her hands against the wall behind her. "What did I do?" she asked, a single brow cocked.

(( It's okay.
tongue.png
))

Akemi lifted her green gaze, hearing her name. She rose from her crouched position, and sauntered over. Her face blank, she looked at the girl. She slowly slid her rifle from off her back and into her hand with one fluid motion. With a bolt action on the rifle, it was easily reloaded. "Name."

(( Sorry for not replying earlier, I had to go to my school for an orientation type thing. ))
The girl tensed up, but surprisingly, her voice remained very calm. "Farrah." She stood, brushing off the back of her jeans. "Where am I?"

"It's a long story. All I'll say for now is that I'm hiding," she said, flinching as the gun was drawn. "Listen, don't shoot me. I mean no harm. Who are you people anyway?"

Back
Top Bottom