~ The Outcasted II ~ The Return ~ RP

"Hm." She paused, still leaning against the alley's wall, and the knife still at her feet. I wonder what that was all about...

Last edited:
Mika wrenched herself out of Akemi's grasp. "I can walk you you know." she said, not meanly. She said, "Should we go to Night Road and look for clues or something? If Midnight's leaving us a trail she wouldn't leave a paper for no reason. Anyway it has to mean something." She put her gun back into it's hidden place and played with a lock of hair that had come loose. She walked over to the wall, hips swinging, and leaned against it with one knee propped. She said, "I'm exhausted" and closed her eyes for a second, images of her dad and sister Abby laying dead flashing before her eyes. She quickly opened them and shook her head slightly to rid herself of the memories. But they didn't go away. They never went away. Anger and hate swelled up and she wished her mother would die a thousand more deaths. She brought herself back to the presant and forgot about them for now. She looked up at Akemi, a new, more dangerous determination in her eyes to kill.

"Only the weak grow tired. I have never had desire to sleep, nor will I ever. I am condemned to restlessness." Akemi murmured, turning a corner, leading to another alley. She flipped her hood up to hide her face as she sauntered into the city.

(( OH MY DEAR GOD. SEBBIE-CHAN!!!! REVIVE HEEEERRR!!!!!! QUICK!!!!!! BEFORE SHE DIES OF HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ))

(( Here, let my new drawing of Claude Faustus revive you!!!!!! :
))

Back
Top Bottom