~ The Outcasted II ~ The Return ~ RP

(( Thank you... I can already tell I have a hard year ahead of me. -_- ))

Here:

Akemi flipped her hood up as she kept walking. She cared not whether Mika followed or not, she just kept walking. She turned a corner, and headed into a nearby gun shop - she was going to steal herself a new Ruger Scout rifle.

Mika sighed. She didn't care who Akemi was Mika still needed to sleep. She put away her desires and followed after her, not tired anymore. She saw where Akemi was headed and decided she could user a new gun as well.

(( By then, Akemi would've been lost in the crowd, Mika wouldn't be able to see her. ))

(( For full effect of this post, listen to 'Our Solemn Hour'. ))

The shop was vacant, since it was about 2:30 a.m. Akemi walked in, then locked the door behind her. She turned to face the counter in the small shop, her figure lean and hour-glass like. With her hood up, her face was unseen. She swept mysteriously around the shop, her tailcoat twisting and snapping as she moved about, scanning the different guns. She would place one leather-gloved finger on the action of a rifle, and would murmur to herself what type. Her eyes fixed on a beautiful, lethal-looking Ruger Scout rifle. "Bolt action, just like my old one. Nice, smooth barrel."

The man behind the counter looked up at her, a cigar placed between his lips. "What're you doin', lockin' the door?"
Akemi said nothing, only looked up at the man. She'd hidden her other Ruger Scout, so it wasn't visible to the man. Her tailcoat snapped again, then slowed and fell to her side.
"Say sumthin', city slicker!" The man demanded, yelling with a slur.
Akemi placed her hands on the Ruger Scout, slowly and seductively. She removed the gun from its stand, and placed it on the counter before the man. "How much?" Akemi asked, her voice blank. She entwined her fingers and placed them under her chin. "I said how much!" She demanded again, after the man said nothing.
"... $2200."
"Got any sniper rifles?"
"Why you need 'em?"
"Target practice."
"I got three left, you got the money?"
"We'll see." She flipped her Butterfly switchblade and cleaned under her fingernails.
The man turned and lifted three different sniper rifles off the shelf.
"Nice lookin' rifles. How much for all four guns?"
"About $25,000."
Akemi made a 'tch' sound. "Why must being a sniper be a rich man sport these days?"
"... What now...?!"
She pulled her hood down, revealing her face - both demonic and elegant.
The man gasped. "Y-you're ...!!!!"
He didn't finish, for Akemi had placed the blade of her knife against the man's lips. "You know what I'm here to do."
Putting a boot on the glass case, she lifted herself up so she could sit on it. The blade of her knife still against the trembling man's lips, she grinned wickedly. "You know exactly what I'm here to do." She grilled, still grinning.
The man trembled at the sight of this girl, sitting atop his counter, the one rumored to have killed off most of the police for Nightlock City. "P-please don't kill me!!!" He pleaded. "I have a wife, and three children!! Please, I beg mercy from you!!!" He fell to his knees, folding his hands before her, bowing his head.
Akemi's eyes narrowed. She continued cleaning her fingernails with the Butterfly switchblade. She suddenly jumped onto the man's shoulder's, forcing his head up. "You know I give no mercy, no matter what happens." She forced his lips open, and shoved the Butterfly switchblade down his throat, ripping his throat and vocal cords to shreds. Akemi forcedly removed the switchblade, causing the man to puke violently, some of his organs in the mess. Sirens begun to wail as she kicked the dying man into the glass case behind him. She grabbed a black bag off a shelf, grabbed as many rifles, shotguns, handguns, pistols, switchblades, and pocket knives, as she could, then her eyes fell on a PSE Tac 15 crossbow - so she took that too. She shoved everything into the bag, and took off, but not without sending the place up in flames.

(Oh crap...I wish I wasn't eating when I read that.
sickbyc.gif
)

(( By then, Akemi would've been lost in the crowd, Mika wouldn't be able to see her. ))

(( For full effect of this post, listen to 'Our Solemn Hour'. ))

The shop was vacant, since it was about 2:30 a.m. Akemi walked in, then locked the door behind her. She turned to face the counter in the small shop, her figure lean and hour-glass like. With her hood up, her face was unseen. She swept mysteriously around the shop, her tailcoat twisting and snapping as she moved about, scanning the different guns. She would place one leather-gloved finger on the action of a rifle, and would murmur to herself what type. Her eyes fixed on a beautiful, lethal-looking Ruger Scout rifle. "Bolt action, just like my old one. Nice, smooth barrel."

The man behind the counter looked up at her, a cigar placed between his lips. "What're you doin', lockin' the door?"
Akemi said nothing, only looked up at the man. She'd hidden her other Ruger Scout, so it wasn't visible to the man. Her tailcoat snapped again, then slowed and fell to her side.
"Say sumthin', city slicker!" The man demanded, yelling with a slur.
Akemi placed her hands on the Ruger Scout, slowly and seductively. She removed the gun from its stand, and placed it on the counter before the man. "How much?" Akemi asked, her voice blank. She entwined her fingers and placed them under her chin. "I said how much!" She demanded again, after the man said nothing.
"... $2200."
"Got any sniper rifles?"
"Why you need 'em?"
"Target practice."
"I got three left, you got the money?"
"We'll see." She flipped her Butterfly switchblade and cleaned under her fingernails.
The man turned and lifted three different sniper rifles off the shelf.
"Nice lookin' rifles. How much for all four guns?"
"About $25,000."
Akemi made a 'tch' sound. "Why must being a sniper be a rich man sport these days?"
"... What now...?!"
She pulled her hood down, revealing her face - both demonic and elegant.
The man gasped. "Y-you're ...!!!!"
He didn't finish, for Akemi had placed the blade of her knife against the man's lips. "You know what I'm here to do."
Putting a boot on the glass case, she lifted herself up so she could sit on it. The blade of her knife still against the trembling man's lips, she grinned wickedly. "You know exactly what I'm here to do." She grilled, still grinning.
The man trembled at the sight of this girl, sitting atop his counter, the one rumored to have killed off most of the police for Nightlock City. "P-please don't kill me!!!" He pleaded. "I have a wife, and three children!! Please, I beg mercy from you!!!" He fell to his knees, folding his hands before her, bowing his head.
Akemi's eyes narrowed. She continued cleaning her fingernails with the Butterfly switchblade. She suddenly jumped onto the man's shoulder's, forcing his head up. "You know I give no mercy, no matter what happens." She forced his lips open, and shoved the Butterfly switchblade down his throat, ripping his throat and vocal cords to shreds. Akemi forcedly removed the switchblade, causing the man to puke violently, some of his organs in the mess. Sirens begun to wail as she kicked the dying man into the glass case behind him. She grabbed a black bag off a shelf, grabbed as many rifles, shotguns, handguns, pistols, switchblades, and pocket knives, as she could, then her eyes fell on a PSE Tac 15 crossbow - so she took that too. She shoved everything into the bag, and took off, but not without sending the place up in flames.
(( My character won't mess with this character unless she's armed, okay?

))

Back
Top Bottom