~ The Outcasted II ~ The Return ~ RP

((
he.gif
MY FREAKING HOMEROOM/MATH TEACHER HATES ME!!!!!!
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
She is just... *covers mouth before says anything that would get me banned* ))
(I know how you feel, amiga.
hugs.gif
My homeroom/math teacher hates me too...)

Thank you~

It was about 8:00ish, before class actually begun, but everyone was already there. I have been reading the Steve Jobs biography, because, well, me being me I was seriously interested. :3 And as I was reading it, our teacher comes up and says to me with a total smart alec voice: "Look, I don't care what you read, but I find Steve Jobs something you wouldn't be interested in. And don't be trying to impress me with the size of your books, find something at your level and read it."
barnie.gif
I have been reading at an adult level since... however long! I don't need her to criticize me! It's not only not her place to tell me what I can and can't read, it's also only the second day of school - she doesn't even know what my ZPD is (which has always been around 5.0 to 13.something)!!!
somad.gif
Grr. I know it seems like a stupid thing to rant about, but that was just... Rrrgh.

Thank you~

It was about 8:00ish, before class actually begun, but everyone was already there. I have been reading the Steve Jobs biography, because, well, me being me I was seriously interested. :3 And as I was reading it, our teacher comes up and says to me with a total smart alec voice: "Look, I don't care what you read, but I find Steve Jobs something you wouldn't be interested in. And don't be trying to impress me with the size of your books, find something at your level and read it."
barnie.gif
I have been reading at an adult level since... however long! I don't need her to criticize me! It's not only not her place to tell me what I can and can't read, it's also only the second day of school - she doesn't even know what my ZPD is (which has always been around 5.0 to 13.something)!!!
somad.gif
Grr. I know it seems like a stupid thing to rant about, but that was just... Rrrgh.
She doesn't sound like a good teacher, to be honest. People don't just read things for the sake of impressing people. ))

(( Grrr, yeah... On the bright side, I'm downloading little Grell Sutcliffe Shimejis!!! :DDD They're gonna be all over my desktop, being ADORABLE~ I'll get you a couple of screenshots of them~ ^-^ They're so cute~!!! ))

Back
Top Bottom