~ The Outcasted II ~ The Return ~ RP

Halfway to the Undertakers place, Darcy changed her mind. She turned and ran back the abandoned building she was sleeping in. She gathered her few things and shoved them into her rucksack. She ran down to the ground floor and opened the main doors. Dashing back inside, she walked a motorcycle out, then shut the doors. She hopped on it and turned it on, then went racing down the street.

Akemi's eyes widened, and she took in a sharp breath. She, even though she was tough and hardcore, was like any other girl when it came to things that sparkled. (lol) "It's amazing... I love it, where did you get it?" Akemi looked up at him, smiling gratefully.

(( HE'S SO DANG SWEET~~~ i'm having a SQUEE ATTACK!!!
love.gif
))

She chuckled. "Okay." She put her necklace on, opening the next one.
(LOL!!)

In the next one was a silver ring with an onyx that was carved into the shape of a small dragon that was embedded into the ring and wrapped all the way around the finger. Tiny diamonds glittered as the dragon's eyes .

(( *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* OMYFREAKINGGOD HE'S SO THOUGHTFUL... I suddenly really want a ring like that... :drool ))

Akemi's smile broadened when she saw it. "Oh my god... This is just like the one Midnight had... Oh my god, thank you so much..." Scar had very obviously touched her heart, and she didn't know what to think now. She slid it on, the ring fitting perfectly. "Thank you..."

Back
Top Bottom