The Outcasted RP

Quote:
"Sheesh, I was just wondering if you wanted to, I dunno, come over here. I mean, it looks like we're forming some kind of group..." Mao instinctively scanned the area before noticing Joachim. "Hey little fella! ...Get off my legs."

"W-what group?" He stuttered, trying to sound more pleasent

"Ask the girl over there." The blonde pointed to Midnight. "She seems to know this. All I know is that I was born from the mind of a young girl with severe issues and I'm here because the plot demands it to be so."

"...She gets like that." Joachim stuttered, poking his head out between Mao's legs. "Don't... worry about it..."

Quote:
"W-what group?" He stuttered, trying to sound more pleasent

"Ask the girl over there." The blonde pointed to Midnight. "She seems to know this. All I know is that I was born from the mind of a young girl with severe issues and I'm here because the plot demands it to be so."

"...She gets like that." Joachim stuttered, poking his head out between Mao's legs. "Don't... worry about it..."

Zaid looked down at the boy and then looked strangly at Mao. He quickly walked over to Midnight, "So, I hear you have some sort of thing going on?"

Last edited:
<3ChickenForever :

Abby peered around the people.

Zaid spotted the girl lurking behind the crowd that had gathered in the small square.​

Quote:

Zaid looked down at the boy and then looked strangly at Mao. He quickly walked over to Midnight, "So, I hear you have some sort of thing going on?"

"Yes. We are The Outcasted. We've all been hurt and abandoned by our own parents." Midnights blue eyes turn icy, and she matches Zaid's cold stare. "Now are you just gonna stand there or what?"

Last edited:
Quote:
Affection and brother and sister kind of love. Not that way

But what about the teens..? How fun it must be for those teens... I guess..

Quote:
Zaid spotted the girl lurking behind the crowd that had gathered in the small square.

Abby spotted Zaid and smiled.

Back
Top Bottom