The Outcasted RP

<3ChickenForever :

Quote:
"We need to find shelter!" Midnight yelled over the roaring of the winds.

"Is there a willow tree somewhere? We can hide in one of them!"​

"Yes!" She pointed over the bridge. "There's a willow tree forest over there! We gotta be safe, or we'll die!"

Quote:
"Is there a willow tree somewhere? We can hide in one of them!"

"Yes!" She pointed over the bridge. "There's a willow tree forest over there! We gotta be safe, or we'll die!"

"Ok!" She sprinted to it.

Mao hoisted Joachim to her back and ran alongside Midnight. "Is inside a tree the safest place during a harsh storm like this? Don't mean to be rude or anything."

<3ChickenForever :

Quote:
"We won't be in it. Theres a bridge which we'll be under and willows hanging over us to protect us more."

"Ahh, I getcha."​

Quote:
"We won't be in it. Theres a bridge which we'll be under and willows hanging over us to protect us more."

"Ahh, I getcha."

Abby nodded and finally got to the bridge.

<3ChickenForever :

Quote:
"Ahh, I getcha."

Abby nodded and finally got to the bridge.​

The outcasted all huddled under the tree. The smallest ones n the inner circle; the older out in front. Zaid shivered in spite of himself as the harsh winds whipped around his legs and arms.

<3ChickenForever :

Quote:
"Ahh, I getcha."

Abby nodded and finally got to the bridge.​

Mao ran up to the middle of the bridge and paused, looking down at the ground. Joachim gripped onto her shawl, his pale face even paler with fear. "M-Mao...? Tornado..." He whispered in her ear.

Last edited:
Quote:
Abby nodded and finally got to the bridge.

Mao ran up to the middle of the bridge and paused, looking down at the ground. Joachim gripped onto her shawl, his pale face even paler with fear.

"Come guys! Under the bridge!"

Back
Top Bottom