The Outcasted RP

<3ChickenForever :

Quote:
Mao ran up to the middle of the bridge and paused, looking down at the ground. Joachim gripped onto her shawl, his pale face even paler with fear.

"Come guys! Under the bridge!"​

Hearing the cries of tornado, Zaid grabbed the hand of the nearest person and dragged them under the bridge.

Quote:
"Come guys! Under the bridge!"

Hearing the cries of tornado, Zaid grabbed the hand of the nearest person and dragged them under the bridge.

"Outcasted! The bridge is falling!" Midnight screeched. "We need to get out!"

Quote:
"Come guys! Under the bridge!"

"Here goes, Jo." Mao grinned and leapt down underneath the bridge, flipping once on the way down.

Quote:

Zaid sighed inside. First the tree, then the bridge! He was about to run out when a piece of large rock landed on his left leg, pinning him down.

Quote:

"Oh what in the-" Mao gasped as the bridge fell on her ankle, tripping her. Instinctively, she reached for Joachim and cushioned him against the fall. "Take Joachim! I'll be fine!" She shrieked.

Quote:

Zaid sighed inside. First the tree, then the bridge! He was about to run out when a piece of large rock landed on his left leg, pinning him down.

"Zaid!" Midnight cried. Her wolf cried out. Midnight put her hand in the wolf's paw. The rock began to glow, Midnight and her wolf's eyes glowing, the rock shattered.
"I-How..." Midnight stuttered. "Zaid! Are you okay?" She rushed to his side.

Quote:

"Zaid!" Midnight cried. Her wolf cried out. Midnight put her hand in the wolf's paw. The rock began to glow, Midnight and her wolf's eyes glowing, the rock shattered.

"Yeah. yeah, i'm fine. We need to get out of here! The bridge will fall any minute!" There was a short pause, "How did you do that?"

Quote:

"Oh what in the-" Mao gasped as the bridge fell on her ankle, tripping her. Instinctively, she reached for Joachim and cushioned him against the fall. "Take Joachim! I'll be fine!" She shrieked.

"Hiah!" Midnight began to glow, as the bridge shattered and freed her. "No Outcasted member is left behind!"

Quote:

((I thought the rules said no special powers...))

Back
Top Bottom