~*The Outsiders... RP*~ SECOND IN COMMAND up for grabs!

Matt crawled through the camp, silent for such a large animal. He slipped off into the foret, following the scent of a fox. He lifted off as silently as possible, and sa a small orange ball. "Hmm." he said, and landed behnd it. He rapped it with a claw, and said "Hello?"

Ginn woke up, an slid off, towards the lake. Through sheer willpower, she lifted a palace of water from the lake, then froze it. It was her palace. She had only summoned it a few times. She needed it to get to Kuthian, her extremely powerful ice spear. Shefound Kuthian, picked it up, and tapped the ground twice. The ice melted, and she returned to camp, giding through it and following the footsteps of a dragon. She set off in the direction he took off from, and soon reached him playing with a ball of fur. "Matt!"

<3ChickenForever :

Quote:
She bowed. "To her Royal Highness, The Queen:

"I send to you my faithful messenger, StarLight of Dayta, to give you this message.

Didcha miss me?"
She turned from half hawk-half human, to full human. "I've been waiting to see you...mom."

(Like I said before.. it's too weird.)​

"I didn't hit you. I tapped you..." Mat just realized he was a big dragon,and possibly tapping someone would feel like hitting them. "Sorry." he said, and just then a beast leapt from the forest, grabbed the fox, and ran off with it. "HEY! I was going to eat that maybe." said Matt, and charged off after it, roaring and belching out fire.

Matt leapt through the forest, goging a line of fallen trees in his wake. He caught up to the beast, and grabbed it ina paw. The little bundle of re fur went flying. Matt tok a claw and drove it through the beast's heart. He the charged off in the direction of the ball of fur. "Are you alright?" he asked the fox, changing back to human.

Back
Top Bottom