The P.N.W Flock.

Pics
Oh.. it has been extremely hot.. as usual... but it also has been raining quite a bit so that cools things off just a little...
It’s great when it rains up here, so I can understand the love for the rain! But doesn’t the rain mixed with the warmth down there bring a lot of humidity?

It’s great when it rains up here, so I can understand the love for the rain! But doesn’t the rain mixed with the warmth down there bring a lot of humidity?
It's less humid after a rain. As far as I can tell, it rains a lot down south because it's so warm and humid, but there's a period after the rain that's not as sticky.

Here’s a picture of the mama hen who fostered three ducklings, we bought the two Pekins and hatched out the runner mix!
1A547880-B243-43C8-83FC-270C24D74A19.jpeg

Oh, we have extreme humidity ALL the time!! It doesn’t need to be raining for humidity! And I can definitely do without the rain though because it rains way too much! This is what my yard gets like often... that is looking out my back door.. 41A50BA9-A6F6-4EB7-8FB5-101EC3F65F26.jpeg
B23ADB9F-0B97-48B8-BEA3-74ABE1BD4A37.jpeg

Oh, we have extreme humidity ALL the time!! It doesn’t need to be raining for humidity! And I can definitely do without the rain though because it rains way too much! This is what my yard gets like often... that is looking out my back door..View attachment 2729095View attachment 2729097
Wow!

That is wet! Nice yard by the way! Is that a little pond?

We get flooded at the hen house gate, and we struggle with mud because our large chicken yard is made up of dirt!

Oh, we have extreme humidity ALL the time!! It doesn’t need to be raining for humidity! And I can definitely do without the rain though because it rains way too much! This is what my yard gets like often... that is looking out my back door..View attachment 2729095View attachment 2729097
I see my two favorite hens!
Betty and the one with the brown body and grey neck! She looks identical to my Angel!

Back
Top Bottom