The P.N.W Flock.

Pics
Wow!

That is wet! Nice yard by the way! Is that a little pond?

We get flooded at the hen house gate, and we struggle with mud because our large chicken yard is made up of dirt!
Thank you! My chicken coop does not flood if you can believe it! I built it in the perfect spot!
And yes, that was my little pond that had my gold fish but it was so hard to keep clean that I gave my fish to a friend and turned it into a flower garden.. Ill post pic tomorrow...

Us Washingtonians aren’t used to the warm weather!
Yes! It is so warm here! Here’s a screenshot of the weather forecast for me... 100 on Saturday! :hit

Id much rather have a nice day with 60 degrees than this... oh well! At least the silkies can move out sooner! I am so, so, so grateful that my house has AC.
35617E40-ACE9-45DB-9D99-F2121787AB6E.jpeg

Cute! How old is she? She looks close to the age my fosters are... do you remember that I have four GLWs and two GSLs? And I am raising the GLWs for a friend... well, I might actually keep one😬... I swore I’d never have another GLW because one I had was such a bully that I rehomed her... I hope I’m not sorry I did keep one.. but my GSLs are named after my most favorite things on earth... Cake & Candy... and figured I also needed Cookie 😄

Cute! How old is she? She looks close to the age my fosters are... do you remember that I have four GLWs and two GSLs? And I am raising the GLWs for a friend... well, I might actually keep one😬... I swore I’d never have another GLW because one I had was such a bully that I rehomed her... I hope I’m not sorry I did keep one.. but my GSLs are named after my most favorite things on earth... Cake & Candy... and figured I also needed Cookie 😄
Three months maybe! (I tend to forget sometimes)
I remember, and they are darn cute! And how can anyone blame you for choosing those names! And cookies, shouldn't forget one of those!

(Who doesn't love cake, candy, and cookies!?)
(Well, I suppose people on diets and nutritionists... :lau )

Back
Top Bottom