The perfect spot for a nap....

swampcat

Songster
8 Years
Apr 18, 2011
Brooklyn, CT
Had my 3 week old ee's out the other day... apparently a few were tired and ready for a little nap....and so was my dog, Hope
love.gif

87318_100_1162.jpg

87318_100_1161.jpg

87318_100_1164.jpg

Quote:
She is such a good dog towards these chickies. If any of my cats gets a little too interested she will chase them away. The chicks climb all over her and she just takes it. I wish I had my camera today when I looked over and Hope was sitting nicely in the driveway and one chick was perched on top of her head... best pooch ever
love.gif

Quote:
X2....i had a dog that wouldn't hurt any living creature.You're Hope makes me think of our sweet Lady.
The neighbor's cat would run to her for protection when the other cats were beating him up, our muscovy ducks thought she was their mother,the parrots and rabbits thought she was nice to cuddle with .We had a rat in the house once and i was screaming at her "GET IT LADY! GET IT!" and chased it ...it ran TO Lady and sat between her paws completely safe from harm(dumb dog! LOL)and the neighbor's 2 toddlers thought she was their personal slide/teething toy...LOL . She was a 90+ lb Malamute X German Shepherd we rescued from a very abusive situation.
we still MISS her ALOT. She was 18 y/o when she died with her head in my daughter's lap on mother's day.
Sorry ,but i just had to share . You are fortunate to have a sweet dog like your Hope seems to be..
love.gif

Quote:
She is a rescue mutt... but after much research I think she is part Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever... only heard that name after someone at TSC basically jumped in my car proclaiming what a beautiful example of the breed she is.

Quote:
Aww what a great dog! Sorry for your loss
hugs.gif
She was very lucky that you rescued her.... I loathe abusers
somad.gif

Back
Top Bottom