The Photoshopped Poultry Photos Thread!

Quote:
Don't want to sound insulting, but.....those... are bad for photoshop elements 7.......

The framing is GREAT!

I think they're awesome Dutchgirl!
wink.png

Quote:
Don't want to sound insulting, but.....those... are bad for photoshop elements 7.......

The framing is GREAT!

Symphony, I've just started doing that. These were some of my first tries. Just b/c you've been doing it for months doesn't mean you should put mine down.

I used smudge and tried. I could definitely do better...
sad.png

Quote:

The framing is GREAT!

wink.png

THANK you! That's nice to hear. :n)

Quote:
wink.png

THANK you! That's nice to hear. :n)

i also think they are really good i could never do that i do not even know how to use these programs i have just been trying to find some really good ones

Dutchgirl your rooster is beautiful, the best of the lot. I'd buy it at an art store. Keep going you are good. Not generic. What's wrong with playing around with art?

As an insight, into art I took painting a few times in college and one girl's stuff that I thought was really psycho looking and she got all A's. She had her own look. Art should invoke a feeling whether positive or negative. The depth of the rooster, the ethereal feeling really held my eye.

I don't even see where the option for smudge or watercolor is!

Are you using the adjustment option or the tool box on the left? And the toolbox isn't labeled, sorry.

Ok - nevermind I just read tht you have the good photoshop program. Do you like it? I've been looking for one to purchase.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom