The puppy is growing

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Cetawin, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    A few months ago we got this adorable great pyrenees/labrador puppy. He was 15 weeks old and huge already. Well he is now 7 months old and still growing. His name is Casca.

Casca is great around the chickens and the ducklings. the little ducklings have all been "groomed" by him which they did not seem to mind the doggie slobber too much.

He is now learning to play fetch with a ball...a volleyball [​IMG] I feel sorry for any predator he gets the bite on..he has amazing jaw strength and is fast.

so, I thought I would share pics of my baby with you all.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. lildinkem

lildinkem Songster

Feb 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    She beautiful!!
    Auggie says howdy from INDY
    He just turned 8 month ole
    Newfie mix

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Oh he is such a beautiful boy. I love my little/big boy. Tell Auggie Casca says Hello from Southern Oregon! [​IMG]

4. Maryallison

Maryallison Songster

Jul 18, 2008
    Fountain, Florida
    awwww! [​IMG]

5. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude

That Casca has a ferocious bark and a whine/growl that makes the ground shake. What a great dog he is turning out to be!

Oh, btw, I put your envelope in the mail today, so it's "winging" its way west! Included one of Shadow's cute little lavender feathers for you to see. Might be good in earrings. She's beginning to molt now that her babies are hatched.

6. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    That puppy is going to be a bear!!!!! he is huge already! ......

7. DTchickens

DTchickens Crowing

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    great pyrenees/labs are great, i had one as well.. She was a black great pyrenees though except SLIGHTLY.. smaller then her mother.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: