The Quackerettes Part 2 The Saga Continues

OldGuy43

Songster
8 Years
Well, the quackerettes are now 4 days old, and OldGal and I were wondering just how much they've grown. (It's hard to tell when you see them so many times a day, changing their puppy pads and litter, refilling their waterer etc.) Than we thought, "How about a comparison? We still have the box Ideal had them in and a picture of them when we picked them up." Here's the result of that comparison:

Day 1

This Morning, Day 4

Yep! They're definitely growing.
smile.png

New quarters in the works! If you have read my other posts, I recommended a dog containment pen (flexible and portable). Since spring is here, you should really start looking into their "optimal containment" when the mature fully.

As stated before...these little fuzzies get big, and quick !
wee.gif

Have fun!

Well, the quackerettes are now 4 days old, and OldGal and I were wondering just how much they've grown. (It's hard to tell when you see them so many times a day, changing their puppy pads and litter, refilling their waterer etc.) Than we thought, "How about a comparison? We still have the box Ideal had them in and a picture of them when we picked them up." Here's the result of that comparison:

Day 1

This Morning, Day 4

Yep! They're definitely growing.
smile.png

I have to agree, and are they cute.

Back
Top Bottom