The Queens Empire (the 3rd) -a chicken RP-

Brienna marched down the hall (@PollyGirl21 is butterscotch accepted?) “Polly” she called loudly. Her Sister was 1 year younger than her and she had another sister Lolly who was 3 years younger than her. She sighed, she had a meeting in 5 minutes with the rest of the household so Brienna could discuss a new system with them. Lolly wasn’t required to join them as she wasn’t 18 yet.
Polly sighed at her bossy sister. “Just a moment!” She called from her room as she daintily fluffed up her beard and fastened a glittering silver belt to her fancy white dress that was lined with lace and lots of ruffles. Arranging the feathers on her feet carefully, and puffing some powder into her comb, she was finally ready. Stepping out of the room she and lolly shared, she turned to face her sister. “So, what is this meeting about?”

Polly sighed at her bossy sister. “Just a moment!” She called from her room as she daintily fluffed up her beard and fastened a glittering silver belt to her fancy white dress that was lined with lace and lots of ruffles. Arranging the feathers on her feet carefully, and puffing some powder into her comb, she was finally ready. Stepping out of the room she and lolly shared, she turned to face her sister. “So, what is this meeting about?”
“WELL I figured it would be customary that now I am Queen I shall discuss that new sweeping pattern with them. The old sweeping pattern is leaving dust trails...” Brienna frowned. She turned to see Butterscotch “ahhh Butter there you are. You clean?...” Brienna smiled at her “nope you have the wrong servant” Butterscotch said knocking on Lolly and Polly’ Door

Butterscotch skidded down the hall. “Princess Lolly” she called teasingly “your to be fitted for a pink frilly dress did you not order extra frills?”
Lolly burst from her room and yelled back, ”DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT!” Laughing, she pulled butterscotch into her room by the wing and said, “I’m wearing this today.” She held up her favorite burlap feed sack she had turned into a play dress. “It hasn’t been washed in a week....but that’s never stopped me before!” She giggled. She threw it on her bed and sighed, “Naw it was cleaned yesterday.” Pulling it on and tying a thin leather strap around her waist, she flounced dramatically to the mirror and did a spin. “Do I look like a princess?” She asked butterscotch sarcastically, snorting with laughter.

“WELL I figured it would be customary that now I am Queen I shall discuss that new sweeping pattern with them. The old sweeping pattern is leaving dust trails...” Brienna frowned. She turned to see Butterscotch “ahhh Butter there you are. You clean?...” Brienna smiled at her “nope you have the wrong servant” Butterscotch said knocking on Lolly and Polly’ Door
“Dust trails?” Exclaimed Polly, who loved everything perfectly clean. “That simply shall not do!” She fussed worriedly, checking the hem of her dress for any dirt that it might have picked up from dragging on the floor. Sure enough, it was coated with a thin layer of dust. “Such a shame...” she sighed sadly. Clucking her tounge she said, “well let’s alert our dear staff at once.”

Lolly burst from her room and yelled back, ”DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT!” Laughing, she pulled butterscotch into her room by the wing and said, “I’m wearing this today.” She held up her favorite burlap feed sack she had turned into a play dress. “It hasn’t been washed in a week....but that’s never stopped me before!” She giggled. She threw it on her bed and sighed, “Naw it was cleaned yesterday.” Pulling it on and tying a thin leather strap around her waist, she flounced dramatically to the mirror and did a spin. “Do I look like a princess?” She asked butterscotch sarcastically, snorting with laughter.
“Ooh la la” Butterscotch giggled “just like a princess”. She flicked her green dress and whipped out her emerald studded dagger

“Dust trails?” Exclaimed Polly, who loved everything perfectly clean. “That simply shall not do!” She fussed worriedly, checking the hem of her dress for any dirt that it might have picked up from dragging on the floor. Sure enough, it was coated with a thin layer of dust. “Such a shame...” she sighed sadly. Clucking her tounge she said, “well let’s alert our dear staff at once.”
Brienna nodded. “And where is Lolly? I would like her to sit in on this meeting. It’s about time she grew up and stopped acting like a little kid. And I don’t think Maids are a good influence either, she should be hanging out with other princesses and wearing dresses and attending tea parties. Like I was at her age”.

“Ooh la la” Butterscotch giggled “just like a princess”. She flicked her green dress and whipped out her emerald studded dagger
“Oh wait I have to put my maids dress on” Butterscotch whipped the blue casual dress from her leather belt which held the sheith for her dagger. Butterscotch ducked into the bathroom and pulled off her favourite green casual dress and put on the stiff blue dress with the castle emblem on it. “Brienna would freak if she knew I’d been doing my job in my green dress” Butterscotch said with a laugh. “Now once we get out the palace I’m changing-again!”

Back
Top Bottom