The Queens Empire (the 3rd) -a chicken RP-

Pics

PollyGirl21

Free Ranging
6 Years
Apr 15, 2018
Massachusetts
Be sure to review the RP rules before joining this one!

Credit to @OldEnglishGameBantam33 for creating the first one!

a long time ago in a far away kingdom lived a queen and her two daughters of the clucking empire, Polly and Lolly. Sadly, Queen Daisy died, leaving the whole kingdom in shock. Polly, the eldest sister of the two, would have become queen if it wasn’t for the queen’s sister, their aunt. Something seemed off about the strict new queen though. Something wasn’t right.

Kingdoms:
Clucking empire—generally a noble, brave, people
Dark forest empire—generally a secretive and deceitful people
Green grazing empire—generally a peaceful, polite people

RANKS for clucking empire:
King—1 slot—not taken
Queen—1 slot—1 taken
Princess—3 slots—2 taken, royal family can adopt one more.
Servant—12 slots—1 taken
Knight—infinite slots—none taken
Villager—infinite slots—none taken
Scavenger (hates the royals,thieves,inolved in lots of crime) —infinite slots—none taken

RANKS for green grazing and dark forest empire:
The same except no slots are taken yet.

—Character form—
Name:
Breed:
Description:
Personality:
Other:

—————

Other notes:
-Polly and Lolly are reserved for me!

-Someone needs to claim the aunt who is about to become queen!

-Also, @Butterscotchbitesfinger will cover for me, accepting forms and such, when I’m not on.

Last edited:
Be sure to review the RP rules before joining this one!

Credit to @OldEnglishGameBantam33 for creating the first one!

a long time ago in a far away kingdom lived a queen and her two daughters of the clucking empire, Polly and Lolly. Sadly, Queen Daisy died, leaving the whole kingdom in shock. Polly, the eldest sister of the two, would have become queen if it wasn’t for the queen’s sister, their aunt. Something seemed off about the strict new queen though. Something wasn’t right.

Kingdoms:
Clucking empire—generally a noble, brave, people
Dark forest empire—generally a secretive and deceitful people
Green grazing empire—generally a peaceful, polite people

RANKS for clucking empire:
King—1 slot—not taken
Queen—1 slot— not taken
Princess—3 slots—2 taken, royal family can adopt one more.
Servant—12 slots—none taken
Knight—infinite slots—none taken
Villager—infinite slots—none taken
Scavenger (hates the royals,thieves,inolved in lots of crime) —infinite slots—none taken

RANKS for green grazing and dark forest empire:
The same except no slots are taken yet.

—Character form—
Name:
Breed:
Description:
Personality:
Other:

—————

Other notes:
-Polly and Lolly are reserved for me!

-Someone needs to claim the aunt who is about to become queen!

-Also, @Butterscotchbitesfinger will cover for me, accepting forms and such, when I’m not on.
What about Brienna? You know the eldest sister from the last rp

Brienna marched down the hall (@PollyGirl21 is butterscotch accepted?) “Polly” she called loudly. Her Sister was 1 year younger than her and she had another sister Lolly who was 3 years younger than her. She sighed, she had a meeting in 5 minutes with the rest of the household so Brienna could discuss a new system with them. Lolly wasn’t required to join them as she wasn’t 18 yet.

Brienna marched down the hall (@PollyGirl21 is butterscotch accepted?) “Polly” she called loudly. Her Sister was 1 year younger than her and she had another sister Lolly who was 3 years younger than her. She sighed, she had a meeting in 5 minutes with the rest of the household so Brienna could discuss a new system with them. Lolly wasn’t required to join them as she wasn’t 18 yet.
Polly sighed at her bossy sister. “Just a moment!” She called from her room as she daintily fluffed up her beard and fastened a glittering silver belt to her fancy white dress that was lined with lace and lots of ruffles. Arranging the feathers on her feet carefully, and puffing some powder into her comb, she was finally ready. Stepping out of the room she and lolly shared, she turned to face her sister. “So, what is this meeting about?”

Polly sighed at her bossy sister. “Just a moment!” She called from her room as she daintily fluffed up her beard and fastened a glittering silver belt to her fancy white dress that was lined with lace and lots of ruffles. Arranging the feathers on her feet carefully, and puffing some powder into her comb, she was finally ready. Stepping out of the room she and lolly shared, she turned to face her sister. “So, what is this meeting about?”
“WELL I figured it would be customary that now I am Queen I shall discuss that new sweeping pattern with them. The old sweeping pattern is leaving dust trails...” Brienna frowned. She turned to see Butterscotch “ahhh Butter there you are. You clean?...” Brienna smiled at her “nope you have the wrong servant” Butterscotch said knocking on Lolly and Polly’ Door

Back
Top Bottom