The Queens Island: Enter If You Dare

Pick your team:

• Diogenes' Cocks and The Choosybegger Cockerels

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Ok Saffy is in King Muscles kingdom? I have made my decision...I shall join @EverythingDucks. She needs a baker and a nurse. Besides if we team up with @Nabiki and the Dawg, there will be an abundance of cute animals and I will have plenty of ice cream for my coconut pie. I also love beaches.
Dont forget we have Kiki on our side.

Ok Saffy is in King Muscles kingdom? I have made my decision...I shall join @EverythingDucks. She needs a baker and a nurse. Besides if we team up with @Nabiki and the Dawg, there will be an abundance of cute animals and I will have plenty of ice cream for my coconut pie. I also love beaches.
I am not responsible for anything that might happen to you in the future.

Oh ya? Where are these many Kings you speak of?
I'm not seeing any. You wanted an Estrogen Island and now all I see is a bunch of women that can't decide on an outfit or what to do with their coconuts.
They are still out going things. They'll be here come bedtime.

I can see ya taking over Moony’s land and then we’ll really have the space to spread out and I can have my meadow/forest. :D

What other livestock does this kingdom have? Can I be the town farmer or something? I grow great vegetables!! I have a natural green thumb. 😂🤣
PUMPKINS! PUMPKIN MILKSHAKES PUMPKIN LATTES PUMPKIN BROWNIES PUMPKIN...uhhh...PIE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom