The Queens Island: Enter If You Dare

Pick your team:

• Diogenes' Cocks and The Choosybegger Cockerels

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're already allied. If all of us ally and Elk stays neutral, we can easily overwhelm King Moony. Especially if we can lure away some of his followers with the promises of a good life.
I would like to retract my request for peace talks with your kingdom. I thought that you were neutral....
*Begins engraving scalpel.*

We're already allied. If all of us ally and Elk stays neutral, we can easily overwhelm King Moony. Especially if we can lure away some of his followers with the promises of a good life.
Perfect.
Sounds like a plan then

I would like to retract my request for peace talks with your kingdom. I thought that you were neutral....
I just want peace so I can live the soft, easy life. That doesn't mean that I won't or can't fight, just that I prefer not to.

I fear not thy scalpels. I have a naginata, a sword, several staves, sticks and other toys in my armoury.

9 on my side. Bob's kingdom has remained neutral.
Only 5 on Moony and Mares side, and we have the advantage of the island and its resources.
Conan and 2 others are going to watch everything burn while eating the fallen warriors that have not been gutted by Saffy.

I do have a jeweler's engraver in the basement. I suspect that it would be more prudent to worry about the sharpness of your scalpels than whether or not they are engraved.

I do have a jeweler's engraver in the basement. I suspect that it would be more prudent to worry about the sharpness of your scalpels than whether or not they are engraved.
Conan lives in your basement?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom